Sunday, March 25, 2007

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!

Brandon and I celebrated our 1st anniversary on the 25th, and it was wonderful. We didn't go far, but we did get out of our house and stayed the night in a great hotel near downtown. We went and had dinner at the restaurant we had met at for the very first time two years ago that night. Brandon is an amazing husband, and I thank the Lord for him everyday!

Thinking back on our wedding, we were reminded of all of those that came from far and wide to celebrate with us. It was an amazing day, and we thank our friends and family for making it so very special for us. Here are two of my favorite picture from that day.

Here we are in Brandon's truck:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our first dance (my personal favorite):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: