Thursday, September 27, 2007

We're Here!

Well, we are in Friona! Brandon started work Monday and has really enjoyed it so far. The only down side at this time is that we don't have DSL yet, so I haven't been able to check my email or keep up with my blogging. Hopefully we will get hooked up soon, but until then please do not be upset if I take a long time to respond. Thankfully we have wonderful friends that will let us use their internet while we sit on their couch and watch their satellite(we decided to downgrade for the time that we are in the apartment, so I miss my channel guide and DVR).

I am really looking forward to our life here in Friona... it is so different, but I love the change. I have read 4 books in 4 days, and since Jamie works at the library, I have access to more than I could ever read. I know that at some point I will have to get busy on the business, but the lack of internet is a good excuse at this time. I have lots of pictures to show everyone, but I will have to wait until I can work on them from home. Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dallas misses you already! Can't wait to hear more about Friona and see some pictures!

Davita

Shannon said...

Congrats on the new job and move! I'm a little late with the news I guess:) Can't wait to hear stories about your new life in Friona!