Monday, July 21, 2008

Palo Duro Fun

Brandon and I wanted to go see the Palo Duro Canyon while we were living out here, and so we just up and decided to drive out there this weekend. We had a great time exploring, God's creation is amazing! I am glad that we finally got out to see it, even if is was 100 degrees down in the canyon (so please pardon the sweaty looks).


My Cutie!


Our Classic Self Portrait, we keep getting better at these!


Brandon's awesome shot from in a cave he climbed up into...


My view of the cave, I decided I would let him have that fun of the climb, so I sat back and watched him (and prayed that he didn't get hurt!). If you click on it you can see Brandon standing in the mouth of the cave!


A picture taken by these women for us. They were CRAZY, and we kept running into them at all the spots along the canyon. We should have gotten a picture of them!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love Palo Duro Canyon!!! I grew up going there many many times. Hope you guys enjoyed it. If you go back hike the Light house trail...it is long, but so pretty...But I would go on a day in the fall or in the spring when it is much cooler.