Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter. We had a wonderful with our friends. We spent the day with our friends that have a precious 3 month old and his parents and sister. It was so nice to be with them all day, and I made it through the day tear free. I loved watching Josie's grandparents dote over her all day. Brandon and I took some precious pictures of her in her Easter dress, and as soon as we get them downloaded I will post a few. I took a bunch of them, I want to practice my photography skills and build my portfolio, and Josie (and her parents :) ) is a great helper!

I am again reminded that God has an amazing plan for Brandon and me, and I cannot wait to see it unfold. The glimpses I get are breathtaking, and I know that everything that has happened has happened for a reason. We have been blessed with an amazing family of friends that helps bridge the gaps between us and our families hundreds of miles away. I pray that you all have friends that help you, and I pray that I can be that friend to others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!!!

Melody Forest McKee said...

I love you Dee Dee. I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter. We need to come visit soon! We would have this past weekend if Michael didn't have to work. Boo!

Lauren said...

Sweet Dee Dee, so glad you had a great Easter!!!