Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Brandon!


I want to wish my husband a Happy Birthday! Brandon, you are a great husband and you are for sure the best friend I've ever had. You are so intelligent, you know so much about anything and everything. You are my go to for any problem, and you are patient to answer all my silly questions about life. You patiently fix all of our computers, install anything electric, plus maintain and fix all our cars. I have been so proud of you as we have battled through the last few years, you have remained a man of integrity, even when I know it was difficult. I enjoy our drives, and there is no place in this world I would rather be than with you in a car discussing anything under the sun! There has never been another person that I have been able to drive for so long with without the radio ever being turned on! You have made my life so much sweeter, and I cannot imagine my life without you in it! I look forward to all the fun times that we have ahead of us. I can't even imagine where the road will lead us! May this year be your best year yet! I love you!

No comments: