Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged again... look at all the posts lately!!!!

TYPE ONLY ONE WORD FOR EACH ANSWER. IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? working
3. Your hair? frizzy
4. Your mother? missed
5. Your father? Hard-working
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Your favorite drink? Diet rite
9. Your dream/goal? baby
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? House
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? awake
15. Muffins/donuts? donuts
16. One of your wish list items? clothes
17. Where you grew up? Rowlett
18. The last thing you did? emails
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? At home
21. Your pet? loving
22. Your computer? work
23. Your life? hopeful
24. Your mood? interested
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Favorite pastime? reading
27. Something you're not wearing? watch
28. Favorite Store? Target
29. Your summer? Summer?
30. Your favorite color? pink
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? recently
33. Who will/would re-post this? Dunno (look at me using bad grammar to get one word answers)
34. Four places I go over and over? Wal-Mart, Target, Work, home
35. Four people who e-mail me? Brandon, Davita, Vicki, Dad
36. Four of my favorite foods? mac n cheese, chicken, pizza, pasta
37. Four places I would like to be right nw? on a cruise, with my husband, with friends, did I mention a cruise
38. Four people I tag? I will let this one go without tagging… I have tagged people recently, but feel free to do it, it was a fun one!

No comments: